Event dates, usability improvements, and bug fixes
This update includes a bunch of usability, polish, and bug fixes:
- You can now set the event date, making it easier to organize events.
- You can now copy the floor plan of an event to a new event, making it easier to reuse the same venue. Find it on the edit event page.
- Made it easier to place floor items on top of other items, instead of unintentionally editing the tapped item
- Increased the size of the editing panel to take advantage of larger screens
- Added a feedback form to settings so you can send us any kind of suggestions or requests
- Added an option to provide an email address when sending feedback
- Made it easier to tap floor items, especially rotated ones
- Fixed a bug that made it was difficult to move around rotated floor items
- Fixed a bug where rotated floor items could unintentionally overlap with the boundary of the venue
- Fixed a bug where the app could sometimes crash when opening on a smaller device screen
- Fixed a bug where the app could sometimes crash while resizing the venue
- Resetting your event to defaults will no longer remove the task list