- Guests can now be seated at standalone chair and highboy items in addition to regular tables. We‘ve also added a new standalone theater-style chair to the library.
- Guests can be dragged from seats to other items that accept guests.
- Now you can change the color of standalone chairs.
- Guest names are a bit easier to read on seats when displaying full name instead of initials.
- Guests can now be grouped into any size of party, and you can name guest groups.
- Guests can have any number of unnamed guests paired with them.
- Guest‘s plus ones can be independently marked attending or seated at different tables than the primary guest.
- Display the guestlist by table, party, or no grouping at all.
- New bulk actions let you modify multiple guests at once with attendance, seating, or delete.
- Add option to bottom of library to add custom item to library.
- Zoom in and out buttons positioned next to the sidebar, instead of on top of it on macOS.
- Drag and drop guests from guest list now works on macOS.