Happy New Year 2024! Enjoy this update full of bug fixes and performance improvements
Rotated item resizing, full-height sheets on macOS, and loaders for progress. Copy event performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Length-only items now resize correctly only on the left or right.
- Major change to enable resizing rotated items correctly.
- Fix an issue where a visible sheet disappears automatically in place of another one.
- Sheets on macOS should always be full-height.
- Add missing close button to some sheets on macOS.
- Maintain item size if possible when changing styles, e.g. square to rectangle instead of resetting to default values.
- Allow long-press an item directly into a panning gesture to move the item around the floor plan.
- Add loaders to indicate progress on various processes such as copying an event.
- Performance improvements to copy event.
- Fix bug on macOS where arrow keys would not work when focused on a text field.
- Copying an item will not place the item outside of the bounds of your floor plan.
- Drop support for iOS 15.